Looking to Join Our CCEC Family?
Many Texans already know why Coleman County Electric Cooperative is a great place to work.
Coleman County Electric Cooperative provides their staff with competitive benefits. We value each employee and reward employee achievement. We foster employee development and advancement. We look for people who contribute through excellence in their position and are willing to work hard for our cooperative.
We offer a comprehensive employee benefits program that includes:
- 401 (k) Plan
- Retirement Security Plan
- Medical and Prescription Insurance with a Health Savings Account
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Long-term Disability
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Leave
Department: Trades & Crafts-Outside
Hours: 7 AM - 4 PM
Experience is preferred, but not required.
Salary will be contigent upon qualifications you have for the job.
PRINT off application and then drop it off at Coleman County Electric Cooperative, 3300 N Hwy 84, Coleman, TX or mail to PO Box 860, Coleman, TX 76834.
Open until filled.
When applying online:
- First, download our PDF application for employment. Right click anywhere on the document and click Save As.
- Save a copy of the PDF application to your computer.
- When you are ready to fill out the application, key in the fields of the application that you just saved. By saving the PDF application first and working off of the saved version, you are able to fill out your information, save it, and then email the completed application to Clint Gardner, General Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When filling out an application to print:
Follow the above steps to save the PDF application for employment to your computer. This way, you can key information into the fields and save it to ensure no work will be lost prior to printing. You can bring the printed version to our office at 3300 N Hwy 84, Coleman or fax directly to Clint Gardner, General Manager at (325)625-9949.
When applying in person:
Applicants are welcome to visit our office between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. to pick up and/or drop off an application. Our office is located at 3300 N Hwy 84, Coleman.
*Applications will only be reviewed if dated within the last six months from the job opening date. If applying, make sure we have a current version of your application.