Please return completed and signed forms to the office by mail, fax, or e-mail. Because e-mail transmission may not be secure, we strongly advise against e-mailing bank, debit, or credit card information. By your use of email, we assume you agree to our transmission of information by e-mail, including confidential or privileged information.
Coleman County Electric Cooperative
PO Box 860
Coleman, TX 76834
E-mail (unless otherwise noted): email@example.com
- Application For Employment (available to print or save and email to firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Bank Draft Authorization
- Distributed Generation Guideline Manual
• Distributed Generation Rate Schedule, 50 KW & Less
• Distributed Generation Rate Schedule, 50 KW & Above
- Life Support Registry
- Tax Exempt Forms: Agricultural, Material, Oil & Gas, Other
Looking for a membership application?
Please e-mail CoriAnn Carrillo to request the proper paperwork to become a member. For a quicker response and to ensure you receive the proper documents, please cite in the e-mail what we will be servicing (residence, oil well, irrigation pivot, etc.).